Which Place do You Prefer for Winter Sports in Turkey and Why?
7 sonuçtan 1 ile 7 arası

Konu: Which Place do You Prefer for Winter Sports in Turkey and Why?

Standart Which Place do You Prefer for Winter Sports in Turkey and Why?

Dear All,

"Tanrının insana verdiği en büyük ceza akıldır."

Standart Cevap: Which Place do You Prefer for Winter Sports in Turkey and Why?

Alıntı Tolga Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Dear All,

that may be another hot spot of the forum in addition to the biggest question "skiing or snowboarding?"

I think it mainly depends on the distance to the ski-centers.. I am in Istanbul and at the same distance to Uludag and Kartalkaya.

If I have one day for a daily tour, regardless self-organized transfer or not, I prefer Uludag as ski-pass fee is more affordable in compare to Kartalkaya.

If I have two days or more, which means I can stay in the hotel, then definitely Kartalkaya. One night accommodation with two days long free ski-pass.

I like the slopes in both centers so it doesn't have any effect in my decision as long as the slopes have enough snow.

If I have more than three days which I can get a flight as well, Sarikamis is the best choice which I can enjoy the slopes and powder
    Let'ski!

My answer is Sarikamis because of the powder snow Snowboarding between the trees is wonderful

Alıntı Emrah Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    My answer is Sarikamis because of the powder snow Snowboarding between the trees is wonderful
    Me too[emoji106][emoji106]

Bu mesaj çamaşır makinesi ile gönderilmiştir. (hesap makinesi de olabilir) şaka be şaka iPhone 5 Tapatalk ile...

''Edep sahibi yediği tokadın sahibini aramaz, sebebini arar...''

''libtech attack banana 2013''
    ''gnu mutant''
    ''thirty two prion ft''

kartalkaya/kartal otel pistes... they are always in good condition...

but also sarikamis as stated above...

Bu başlıktan neden iki tane var?

Alıntı Maverick Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Bu başlıktan neden iki tane var?
    Mükerrer olduğu için kapatıldı

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •