What Kind of Snowboard Would You Like to Use (Camber,Rocket,Zero) and Why?

Sonuçlar: What Kind of Snowboard Would You Like to Use ?

Katılımcı sayısı
1. Sizin bu Ankette oy kullanma yetkiniz bulunmuyor
  • Traditional Camber

0 0%
  • Rocker / Banana

0 0%
  • Flat / Zero

0 0%
  • Camber-Rocker-Camber

1 100.00%
  • Rocker-Camber-Rocker

0 0%
  • Flat with Lifted Points

0 0%
  • Flat-Rocker-Flat

0 0%
8 sonuçtan 1 ile 8 arası

Konu: What Kind of Snowboard Would You Like to Use (Camber,Rocket,Zero) and Why?

Standart What Kind of Snowboard Would You Like to Use (Camber,Rocket,Zero) and Why?

Nowadays, all our choices are changing rapidly according to developing technology. Many different snowboard shapes and profiles in the market.

So, What Kind of Snowboard Would You Like to Use (Camber,Rocket, Flat (Zero)) and Why?

İsim:  Profile.jpg
Görüntüleme: 516
Büyüklük:  43.0 KB (Kilobyte)
    "Tanrının insana verdiği en büyük ceza akıldır."

Standart Cevap: What Kind of Snowboard Would You Like to Use (Camber,Rocket,Zero) and Why?

Alıntı Tolga Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Nowadays, all our choices are changing rapidly according to developing technology. Many different snowboard shapes and profiles in the market.

So, What Kind of Snowboard Would You Like to Use (Camber,Rocket, Flat (Zero)) and Why?

İsim:  Profile.jpg
Görüntüleme: 516
Büyüklük:  43.0 KB (Kilobyte)
    woooww... they will not be able to start snowboard as it is very difficult to choose and start skiing right away
    Let'ski!

Standart Cevap: What Kind of Snowboard Would You Like to Use (Camber,Rocket,Zero) and Why?

Alıntı Kayula Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    woooww... they will not be able to start snowboard as it is very difficult to choose and start skiing right away
    Kayula, The other big question is binding angles and stance. So, we need to educate about math and physics before snowboarding
    Konu Tolga tarafından (24-11-2014 Saat 22:09 ) değiştirilmiştir.

I Ride a Rocker Rome SDS, it has smooth turns on all terrain.
    Everyman Dies; NOT Everyman Really Lives...

Alıntı WarDjinn Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    I Ride a Rocker Rome SDS, it has smooth turns on all terrain.
    WarDjinn,

Have you ever faced any disadvantage of rocker profile?

My snowboard is lib-tech skate banana, it's look like banana i think the best all mountain board in the world. Easy to ride, high performance. Kills powder, rails, hardpack and ice.

Alıntı Tolga Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    WarDjinn,

Have you ever faced any disadvantage of rocker profile?
    Nope, nothing particular..
    Everyman Dies; NOT Everyman Really Lives...

Alıntı CemKa Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    My snowboard is lib-tech skate banana, it's look like banana i think the best all mountain board in the world. Easy to ride, high performance. Kills powder, rails, hardpack and ice.
    At the end, we'll establish the real banana republic

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •