Introduce yourself!!! - Sayfa 2
Sayfa 2/2 İlkİlk 12
15 sonuçtan 11 ile 15 arası

Konu: Introduce yourself!!!

Standart Introduce yourself!!!

What about getting a confirmation from Tubitak?

Though, the director of Tubitak comes from a Zoo management

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standart Cevap: Introduce yourself!!!

talking about politics is against the forum rules... u know that well... please obey rules...

Hi . I live and ski in the USA (west coast) and am making a trip to Erzurum in February to backcountry ski with some friends. After we ski we will get to see Istanbul for a couple days.

I'm happy to have found this forum as a way to stay current with how the snow falls in Turkey.

Nice to meet you all!

Alıntı truello Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi . I live and ski in the USA (west coast) and am making a trip to Erzurum in February to backcountry ski with some friends. After we ski we will get to see Istanbul for a couple days.

I'm happy to have found this forum as a way to stay current with how the snow falls in Turkey.

Nice to meet you all!
    Hi Truello. Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy skiing in Turkey. How did you learn about these ski points in Turkey and have you ever been in Turkey before?
    Let'ski!

Alıntı Kayula Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi Truello. Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy skiing in Turkey. How did you learn about these ski points in Turkey and have you ever been in Turkey before?
    A friend I am visiting with had heard about the great skiing through word of mouth. Then via the internet, we narrowed it down to the Kaçkar Dağı area.

It will be the first time for all of us .

Sayfa 2/2 İlkİlk 12

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •