KarTutkusu-Passion For Snow_ The meeting portal of skiing&snowboarding lovers
2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası

Konu: KarTutkusu-Passion For Snow_ The meeting portal of skiing&snowboarding lovers

Standart KarTutkusu-Passion For Snow_ The meeting portal of skiing&snowboarding lovers

Dear skier&snowboarder,

We heard that there are many skiing&snowboarding lovers who follow up our portal to get information for the snow forecast/snow depth in the ski centers all over Turkey. Some people also try to get other information although it is in Turkish.

I feel up starting some topics for the foreign friends who are not able to communicate in Turkish fluently.

Let me start by specifying who we are and what we are doing here;

KarTutkusu-PassionForSnow was setup as a web-based portal to gather all skiing&snowboarding lovers in Turkey. We are here to;

* share any information such as the techniques for both sports, equipment, snow forecast, any news regarding the centers in Turkey and Europe, activities, experience, recommendations etc. with the skiing&snowboarding lovers.

* use any chance to meet on the mountains with self-arranged transfers or by organizing some tours with the contribution of the tour agents which provides best rates special to KT-PFS for Kartalkaya, Uludağ etc. to have fun together.

* meet new people who love those extreme sports to go to the mountains altogether instead of begging your friends who are not interested Pls be reminded that those meetings turns out as lifetime friendships thanks to KT-PFS for the friends who has become my best friends in last several years

pls note that all technical information in that portal was prepared in Turkish to help self-training of Turkish speaker people since there was no source available about skiing&snowboarding as Turkish in the net. but please feel free to ask any information under the related topic if available or by opening a new topic.

I am also sure that, out of the topics in English, any activity will be announced in both languages as of today.
    You can change the language option from the left bottom of the main page to become a member and join us.

You are all welcome!
    Enjoy the forum.
    Konu Kayula tarafından (24-11-2014 Saat 20:29 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    Let'ski!

Standart KarTutkusu-SnowObsession_ The meeting portal of skiing&snowboarding lovers

You are the man bro .. We hope that from now on this will be a good starting point for those who really likes to share theire experiences and suggestions to our lovely (potansialy ) guest ..
    Konu CenkSenyuz tarafından (24-11-2014 Saat 15:26 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    [Lib Tech Attack Banana 2014][Bent Metal Venom][ThirtyTwo Exit] [GoPro Hero3] [Dragon APX]

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •